Monday, September 7, 2009

im alive and fighting












this was my view as i made my way from baltimore md to tampa fl and this is what it turned into when i realized that this trip was 18hours this trip

was sprung on me but i am going to use this to my advantadge while down here ill find hopefully myself and a lil part of me i didnt kno was lost heres hopin >_< but i am alive ppl its been a year since my brothers broke my ;aptop and i posted my lats blog


so my life so far has been a journey all its own I HAVE GRADUATED TURNED 18 (sooooooooooo leagel ) and maybe found love in this guy im talking to we havent said it to each other but i dont kno if thats becuz were shy or if he doesnt't feel that way to>







but in other love news i feel like cupid on crack my freinds want me to see if he likes her and if we should date and if the sould have a steamy afair with their neihbors dog...... k so i made the first one up but come on i wish ppl could just talk to each other i cant even deal with my own love life how am i gonn ahelp yours all in all i love love and would help everyone but its fun to see love spiral down




No comments:

Post a Comment