Monday, November 24, 2008

my ChAiNs

The chains i felt are being lifted....i need not know why or how but i may be happy again. to the day when i cry and begged for pain to bring me my end i say goodbye ...or so i hope this is a final goodbye to my pain and not justa wonderful vacation only to be shattered when the stay os over. i want to continue the parade while the rain falls giving my floats of the past reason to stand out. memories are the foundation of the heart without which we would be sitting in a dark unknown. i watch aas the chains i used to cling to to feel alive are breking and rusted as the fall from me and that the oain and wounds leave the scares of hope and the known fact tha i will be moving on. you can find beauty in pain answers in confusin and an angel in your scars.....
the exit wound looked like the wings of an angel

No comments:

Post a Comment